Throughout the year The Friends organise a
popular and diverse programme of fund-raising and social events.
We started 2016 with a social meal at Pastiche. The February Forum series of four Saturday talks received full audiences and included Memories of the 1950s, Vikings as game changers, Japanese influence in Art and Gardens, and Entrepreneurs and their Empires.
2014 Quiz night at Toft Cricket Club
Friday 24 June 2016 7.00 p.m.
Summer Wine Tasting.
John Hardwick, former wine manager at Booths supermarket, will guide us through a selection of red and white wines. Tickets are available at the Heritage Centre at a cost of £10 for Friends and £11 for guests.
Tuesday 25 October 2016 at 7.00 p.m.
A short AGM will be followed by light refreshments and a talk by Adam Keppel-Garner, town clerk and town centre manager of Knutsford.
Entertainment at ’The Heritage
Arms’ – November 2013
Monday 5 September 2016
Afternoon Visit to Anderton Boat Lift and Cruise Along River Weaver
Details to follow
Friday 25 November 2016 at 7.00 p.m.
Annual Quiz Night at Toft Cricket Club
Becoming a Friend
As a Friend you will receive
- a regular newsletter
- advance notice of forthcoming events
- 10% discount on ticket prices for Heritage Centre and Friends events
The annual subscription is:
Adult: £10 per year
Joint: £15 per year
For ease of administration subscriptions are renewable in September each year. Anyone joining between April and August need only pay £5 (£7.50 joint).
We can be contacted by email at
or telephone 01565 650506
Our latest Newsletter
to download and read our Summer Newsletter 2016.
• Viking Invasion
• The Lions’ Street Fair
• Summer Wine Tasting
• Alexandra Rose Day
• Friends’ outing to the Anderson Boat Lift Offer
Can you help?
We are always glad of help from the Friends. Please telephone us on 01565 650506 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to offer any of the following:
- Raffle prize donation
- Give a talk or demonstration
- Help with baking and/or catering
- Display/deliver publicity material
- Help organise a fund-raising event
- Contribute an article to the newsletter
- Give occasional help at an event (i.e. stewarding, collecting tickets)
- Particular skills, interests, experience or useful contacts that you feel could benefit the Heritage Centre
- Any suggestions for events/functions/activities you would like to see organised